Bluegrass Tuesdays at Lily P's
Now Starting at 7 pm!!
We are so excited to announce our new Saturday Night Concert Series which will be bringing some of the top bands in the area - and beyond - to the stage at Lily P's. Our first concert is being presented in conjunction with the premiere bluegrass organization in the region, the Boston Bluegrass Union. On Saturday, February 4th, we will be welcoming two-time IBMA Male Vocalist of the Year, Danny Paisley and The Southern Grass, to Lily P’s!
Here are a few important details, and many more can be found on our updates page:
- Danny Paisley and The Southern Grass will be going on at 7 pm, and there will be jamming all over the restaurant starting at 5 pm and probably lasting well beyond midnight.
- There is very limited seating and Lily P's will NOT be taking reservations near the stage, so if you want to get a good view, you'll probably want to arrive much earlier than 7 pm.
- We will be reserving a very small number of seats (probably fewer than 10) close to the stage for people with health conditions or impairments. If you want us to try to put one of these seats aside for you (no guarantees), please email us at BluegrassTuesdays@gmail.com
- Like Tuesdays, it'll be a Pass-the-Boot show with no cover charge and a requested donation of $25.
And please check out WBUR’s Arts & Culture page for a great article by frequent contributor to The Boston Globe and WBUR, Noah Schaffer, about the move of Bluegrass Tuesdays to Lily P’s. The article and its awesome photos by WBUR photographer Jesse Costa can be found here:
Lily P's Fried Chicken & Oysters was Boston Magazine's Best of Boston 2022 Best Fried Chicken, so please come early and join us for dinner. Lily P's is located at 50 Binney Street in Cambridge, MA 02142. This location is less than a mile from the Leverett Circle exit off I-93 and has FREE garage parking. Lily P's is also only a 10-minute walk from both Kendall (Red Line) and Lechmere (Green Line). Please check out the about page for some important info about the free garage parking.
We hope you can join us sometime soon and please help spread the word about Bluegrass Tuesdays at Lily P’s!
Check out our latest updates here
- SATURDAY, February 4th, 2023 -- Danny Paisley and The Southern Grass (!!!)
- 2/7/23 -- Local Freight (The Almost Grown-Ups open)
- 2/14/23 -- Josh "Jug" Rinkel of The Po' Ramblin' Boys (Berklee's American Roots Music Program's The Blue Quails open)
- SATURDAY, February 25th, 2023 -- Joe K. Walsh with Lincoln Meyers, Steve Roy & Ella Jordan
- SATURDAY, March 11th, 2023 -- Mike Compton & Joe Newberry
- SATURDAY, March 18th, 2023 -- The Foreign Landers w/ Nate Sabat & Julian Pinelli
- 1/31/23 — Southern Rail (Stoneface Mountain opened)
- 1/24/23 -- Mike Siegel & Landline Revival (Gretchen Bowder & Excess Baggage opened)
- 1/17/23 -- Greystone Rail (The False Positives opened)
- 1/10/23 -- The Mudsills (Laura Orshaw's Jam opened)
- 1/3/2023 -- The Reunion Band (Erker & Murphy opened)
- 12/27/22 -- True Life Bluegrass (Nikolai Margulis & Friends opened)
- 12/20/22 -- Sam Stambler & The Damn Ramblers (The Ruth & Ben String Band opened)
- 12/13/22 -- Evan Murphy & Friendzanita play the songs from the classic album Manzanita by The Tony Rice Unit (The Lonely Mountain Canyon Ranger Boys opened)
- 12/6/22 -- The Hope Valley Volunteers (Berklee's American Roots Music Program's The Blue Quails opened)
- 11/29/22 -- Gabe Hirshfeld & Daft Plunk (The Splinters opened)
- 11/22/22 -- Catherine "BB" Bowness & Friends (The New Grown-Ups opened)
- 11/15/22 -- Dan Bui & BlueGrass BlueShield (Berklee's American Roots Music Program's 21st Century String Band opened)
- 11/8/22 -- Rachel Sumner & Traveling Light (Max Wareham & the Doghouse Mountain Boys opened)
- 11/1/22 -- Korey Brodsky & Friends (Second Nature Bluegrass opened)
- 10/25/22 -- Joe Sings Joe (Deviant Folk opened)
- 10/18/22 -- Alex Rubin & Friends (The Mudsills opened)
- 10/11/22 -- Tony Watt & MASHachusetts (Erker & Murphy opened)
- 10/4/22 -- Chris Luquette presents: The Grass Messengers (Cousin Bobby opened)
- Summer '22 -- Bluegrass Tuesdays moved from The Cantab Lounge to Lily P's Fried Chicken & Oysters
- 6/14/22 -- All the way from the hills of Eastern Kentucky: The Kevin Prater Band (The Spring Hill Rounders opened)
- 6/7/22 -- Andy Cambria & The Cambrian Explosion (Deviant Folk opened)
- 5/31/22 -- Josh "Jug" Rinkel of The Po' Ramblin' Boys (The Splinters opened)
- 5/24/22 -- The Ruta Beggars (The New Grown-Ups opened)
- 5/17/22 -- Andy Reiner & Better Gnomes and Gardens (G Rockwell's Jam opened)
- 5/10/22 -- The Reunion Band (The Wabash Cannibals opened)
- 5/3/22 -- Noah G. Fowler & Folk (The False Positives opened)
- 4/26/22 -- The Mudsills (BB & Laura's Jam opened)
- 4/19/22 -- True Life Bluegrass (The Average Joes opened)
- 4/12/22 -- Laura Orshaw & Friends (Salty Almond Collective opened)
- 4/5/22 -- Ethan Hawkins Bluegrass Party (Pretty Saro opened)
- 3/29/22 -- Rock Hearts (Ruth, Ben, Larry & Victor opened)
- 3/22/22 -- Gabe Hirshfeld & Daft Plunk (Erker & Murphy opened)
- 3/15/22 -- Mile Twelve (Laura Orshaw & Friends opened)
- 3/8/22 -- Sam Stambler & His Damn Ramblers (BB's Jam opened)
- 3/1/22 -- Chris Luquette & The East Coast Bluegrass Band (Goodtime Revival opened)