Officially Moving to Lily P's!!!
Please help us spread the word: starting on Tuesday, October 4th, Bluegrass Tuesdays is officially moving to Lily P’s Fried Chicken & Oysters (www.lilypschicken.com) near Kendall Square in Cambridge!
After 27 years at the beloved Cantab Lounge, Bluegrass Tuesdays is moving to Lily P’s Restaurant and Bar. Pretty much everything you know and love about Bluegrass Tuesdays will be staying the same, only the address will be changing. Lily P's is located at 50 Binney Street in Cambridge, MA 02142. This location is less than a mile from the Leverett Circle exit off I-93 and has FREE garage parking. Lily P's is also only a 10-minute walk from both Kendall (Red Line) and Lechmere (Green Line).
We hope you can join us on Tuesday, October 4th and please help spread the word about the new home of Bluegrass Tuesdays: Lily P’s!
Check out our latest updates here
- 10/4/22 -- Chris Luquette presents: The Grass Messengers (Cousin Bobby opens)
- 10/11/22 -- Tony Watt & MASHachusetts (Emily Baker & Andy Cambria open)
- 10/18/22 -- Alex Rubin & Friends (The Wabash Cannibals open)
- 10/25/22 -- Joe Sings Joe
- 6/14/22 -- All the way from the hills of Eastern Kentucky: The Kevin Prater Band (The Spring Hill Rounders opened)
- 6/7/22 -- Andy Cambria & The Cambrian Explosion (Deviant Folk opened)
- 5/31/22 -- Josh "Jug" Rinkel of The Po' Ramblin' Boys (The Splinters opened)
- 5/24/22 -- The Ruta Beggars (The New Grown-Ups opened)
- 5/17/22 -- Andy Reiner & Better Gnomes and Gardens (G Rockwell's Jam opened)
- 5/10/22 -- The Reunion Band (The Wabash Cannibals opened)
- 5/3/22 -- Noah G. Fowler & Folk (The False Positives opened)
- 4/26/22 -- The Mudsills (BB & Laura's Jam opened)
- 4/19/22 -- True Life Bluegrass (The Average Joes opened)
- 4/12/22 -- Laura Orshaw & Friends (Salty Almond Collective opened)
- 4/5/22 -- Ethan Hawkins Bluegrass Party (Pretty Saro opened)
- 3/29/22 -- Rock Hearts (Ruth, Ben, Larry & Victor opened)
- 3/22/22 -- Gabe Hirshfeld & Daft Plunk (Erker & Murphy opened)
- 3/15/22 -- Mile Twelve (Laura Orshaw & Friends opened)
- 3/8/22 -- Sam Stambler & His Damn Ramblers (BB's Jam opened)
- 3/1/22 -- Chris Luquette & The East Coast Bluegrass Band (Goodtime Revival opened)